07428 010416 0333 444 0466
Beautifully Authentic Wedding & Family Photography
Facebook Competition T&Cs
1. The promoter is Profound Image Limited whose registered office is at 1 Towton Court, Northampton NN4 8NB.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Profound Image Limited and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via the Profound Image facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/profoundimage)
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be as stated in the competition post on the Facebbok page. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: a. Like the Profound Image Facebook page b. Like and share the post detailing the competition c. Follow and specific instructions within the competition post on the profound image Facebook page.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows: A one hour studio photoshoot in a studio in Northampton. The winner will receive digital copies of all images. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable.
13. Winners will be chosen as a result of a popular vote conducted via social media sites as measured and recorded and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
14. The winner will be notified via Facebook messenger within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be announced on Facebook and will also be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
23. The entrant must be have liked the Profound Image Facebook page following in order to enter.