07428 010416 0333 444 0466
Beautifully Authentic Wedding & Family Photography
At Profound Image Limited, we are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our customers and website users. This policy sets out how we will collect, store and use your personal information.
The information we collect
Photography is an "occasional" business and the data collected is only used for the purpose of providing service for the occasion booked or for anonymous web traffic information via Google Analytics.
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
• information you provide to us relating to any transactions carried out between us including information relating to any orders, enquiries or purchases you make of our goods or services.
• Email, text and social media communications between us.
• Images taken during your event
• Comments you make via our website, external review sites or on social media.
• any other information that you choose to send to us.
• Google Analytics is used to track website performance. This uses information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation)
Using your personal information
• Conduct day to day operation of our business and website
• Provide the services offered
• supply services and goods purchased via the website
• send statements, invoices and payment reminders
• send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications
• send you email notifications which you have specifically requested
• deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you.
Where you submit personal information for publication on our website, email or social media sites (e.g. blog comments, reviews) we may publish and otherwise use that information to promote our business. We will not provide your personal information to third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
• if required to do so by law or to support legal proceedings
• for the purposes of fraud prevention
International data transfers
Personal information that you submit for publication on blogs or social media (e.g. comments) will be published on the internet around the world. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others. You expressly agree to such transfers of personal information. Some countries do not have data protection laws like those in the UK.
Data and images are backed up to a cloud backup service outside of the EU. All files are encrypted before transmission and transmitted via a secure "SSL" link. They are then backed up in encrypted form using an encryption key which is only known to Profound Image Limited and not stored on the suppliers servers or known by any of their employees. The supplier of this service is also certified GDPR compliant.
Security of your personal information
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. PC's are securely backed up as described above. Even though the data is occasional in nature, the PC is secured via passwords and locked whenever unattended.
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you via a Subject Access Request (SAR). We will send you a copy of all information held (following Information Commissioners Office (ICO) guidelines subject to: • payment of the prescribed fee (currently fixed at £10.00) • proof of identification (a photocopy of your passport or driving license certified by a solicitor or bank plus an original copy of a utility bill showing your current address). • You may instruct us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes by email at any time.
Third party websites
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.